Hayden and I at the races

Sunday, July 11, 2010

winter madness

Well today has been a busy day, as well as a very cold day. I forget about winter and then it hunts me down and tortures me with -4degree weather and frosts, how rude.
So today was filled with work and then visiting my mother and cooking her dinner which was fabulous.
Tomorrow is the day my life gets a routine again:uni starts back and the real work begins. On the bright side my day starts at 1pm which means a long awaited sleep in and hopefully the sun will be out by then.
Finished up my job today so i'm free from it after a whole 4 and a half years wahoooo freedom :)
I am making the most of winter and snuggling up in my bed as much as possible, i may even go into hibernation.
I hope everyone had a good weekend.
Until next time goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment