Hayden and I at the races

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First ever post :)

Hey everyone, first time i have done a blog so hopefully it goes well.
Thought i would write a little about myself to get started. I have four younger brothers: Gavin and Scott twins aged 18yrs, Hamish aged 5yrs and Andrew aged 3yrs. I live in Christchurch New Zealand. I am currently flatting with friends and study English and law (unsure yet if i will continue with this) fulltime at the university of canterbury, I am in my second year of study and am finding it very interesting and sometimes even enjoyable.
I have a great supportive group of family and friends and a special guy named Hayden.
I enjoy travel and spending time with friends. I'm going to the gold coast in December with Hayden which will be our first holiday together which we are both looking forward to.
Well i'm not sure what else to say so you will find out more in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment