Hayden and I at the races

Friday, July 9, 2010

Hi everyone, just like to make a shout out to Kimberley the greatest friend ever :).
So today has been a long day, worked two jobs as i started a new job and had to give notice at the other one which has been interesting. I cant wait until next weekend when i get my first day off in almost a month.
I got my uni results today for the first semester which weren't as good as i hoped but i will just have to work harder next semester and if all else fails i will learn a new profession i'm thinking chef or baker. Kimberley thinks i should become a chef cooking food for zoo animals, i wonder if that even exists, hopefully i don't have to ever find out!
On the upside i just had a lovely bowl of noodles for dinner at 9pm which went down a treat.
It's now time to get ahead with readings for uni in an attempt to pass and eventually gain a degree, wish me well.
Goodnight all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment